Crisis, while unwelcome, is often unavoidable in the pursuit of success; change, too, is inevitable and can be self-initiated or thrust upon us. Bad news, forced re-structuring, labor & personnel issues, political controversies, natural disasters, product problems: they can be both a challenge and an opportunity
We Can Help You Manage Crisis & Change:
has carved a niche in helping:
- companies, industries, & organizations,
- political candidates & office-holders and governement agencies, and
- high-profile individuals
proactively plan for change, develop crisis communications plans, and responsively deal with sensitive issues, press relations crises, and national disasters when they occur.
How We Can Help:
Here are just some of the ways in which Psych/Consult Systems
will help you meet the challenges of crisis and change and emerge stronger, retaining both integrity and reputation.
Contact us today
- We will supplement your current PR and media experts' advice to identify and address the subtleties that often derail attempts at crisis management. We bring a unique psychological and cultural perspective to your table of advisors.
- We will assist you proactively in the presentation of 'bad' news: re-engineerings, downsizings, failed projects, product failures, revelation of wrong-doing, etc., to emphasize opportunities for positive change and minimize push-back while maximizing support.
Beyond damage control, we can help maintain image and effectiveness during adverse situations.
- We will provide facilitative conflict resolution and mediation services in dealing with adversarial situations (such as union negotiations and legislative debates) that effectively result in win-win solutions and maximize commitment to those solutions going forward.
to explore how we can work together to meet crises and change proactively & turn them into opportunities!