Political Strategy Center provides creative and effective consulting services, specializing in our ground-breaking Human Factor analysis and strategy, for (click the links for more info)
Strategic Campaign Consulting Services:
"It takes a village"; as part of your team, will work collaboratively with the candidate, other campaign consultants, PR/media experts, and staff and volunteers to bring a unique and essential psychological perspective to your table of advisors.
- We will assist in the development of a comprehensive strategic campaign plan providing a solid road map while fluid enough to respond flexibly to changing conditions. We use focus groups and surveys particularly designed to elicit hidden agendas and abstract emotional motivators to analyze psychological and cultural parameters of your main demographic while micro-targeting 'marginal' constituencies, with sensitivity to subtle motivators and biases. We'll help you effectively recruit, motivate, and utilize community activists and grassroots volunteers.
- We help candidates develop powerful presentation skills to address voters' question of "what's in it for me?" in a culturally aware manner that appeals to both intellect and emotion. This also includes intense debate preparation and techniques to respond positively to attacks. We'll also address emotional factors that maximize fund-raising and endorsement. And our Crisis Management Services are powerful strategies for both the candidate and office-holder faced with negative publicity, economic/political downturn, or national disaster.
- Through our subsidiary, MoonLake CyberSmiths, we can develop or assist on the design of your website, blog, email newsletters, and other tech modalities for getting the word out.
For Current Office-holders:
works collaboratively with you and your staff, bringing both practical strategic insight and psychological sensitivity to the often "fuzzy factors" that form barriers to successful legislative service. We assist you to:
- Serve constituent needs:
- continually assess constituent needs and respond with agility to changing demands
- develop and implement effective programs, policies, and projects with cost justification and maximal buy-in
- assess and remediate staff responsiveness and legislative effectiveness
- implement outreach services and facilitate focus groups to identify constituent needs and attitudes
- Bolster personal image, performance and well-being, and community relations:
- provide personal coaching including stress and time management
- assist with press relation and public appearance and presentation coaching
- mediate issue with powerful conflict resolution interventions
- train front-facing staff in human relations, communications, and problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
For Lobbyists and Political Action Groups:
can help you define your goals and achieve the right purposes with sensitivity to abstract psychological and cultural factors that can create push-back from the public, legislators, and industry.
Contact us today for more information on working together to promote and support your valuable political service!