Psych/Consult Systems :
meeting facilitation division
Meetings & conferences
From quick impromptu problem-solvings to regular team gatherings to planned large events, meetings are an integral part of organizational life. But...they're costly in terms of money, time and energy, and improperly run, can do more harm than good!
are critical strategic tools for:
- Information Sharing
- Problem Solving & Collaborative Planning
- Organizational Development & Team-building
- Implementing Strategic Change
- Training & Skill Development
Psych/Consult Systems' Meeting Facilitation Division can work with you to help assure that all your meetings are effective, creative, memorable, and enjoyable.
Click for more about our Special Event Meeting Services.
- We will analyze the regularly scheduled brief meetings that already exist in your organization (the backbone, and bane, of many corporate days) for necessity, effectiveness, and common issues. We can help your staff develop agenda-setting, moderation, problem-solving, listening and speaking, and conflict resolution skills to improve regular meetings and increase their usefulness, while decreasing boredom and burnout.
- We will work with your staff to assure that communication and problem-solving skills are honed to make impromptu meetings beneficial, and assist them in utilizing these "seat-of-the-pants" sessions to substitute for unwieldy larger gatherings.
- And for your large planned events, such as strategic meetings, product rollouts, sales gatherings, trainings and orientations, conferences, shareholder meetings, etc. we will work with you before, during, & after the event, to create maximally effective SuperMeetings.
SPECIAL REPORT: Facilitating Shareholders' Meetings--->
Psych/Consult Systems is pleased to announce that, in partnership with leading international meeting planners, we can now help you choose the perfect venue for your off-site meetings, facilitate negotiations & interactions with those venues, and assist your in-house staff with travel arrangements.
meet our staff
our mission & values
clients & projects
special event services